Sunday, April 3, 2011

muet-ing

alhamdulillah. thats all i can say now for my muet speaking. although i didnt do it very well, but i know thats the best i can do. for task A, im the worst one. the limit is 2 mins, but i speak less than 2 mins, which was disappointing enough. so, i try to get up again for task B which is discussion among group members. my groupmate lift me up back, i get my confidence a lil bit. thank u so much to my groupmate for the courage and support. u guys are very helpful. my group members consists of 2 girls and 2 boys. perfect match. i cant say more, only one word. GRATEFUL. for having them as my members. ok, i wanna do my best for reading, listening and writing on 16th of april. now, i have to focus on my assignments for a while. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

commentMEnot