Wednesday, December 29, 2010

rushing for sunway :o

the last tick for my shopping list. my plan running through smoothly. i didnt expect that i can actlly completed my shopping list. im not that shopaholic and yet not a big spender. gahh.. im lying. im a big spender for foods also reading materials only. hahaha. today was my first time stepping on the pyramid that have shopping mall. its sunway pyramid dude. and we only goin there for bout 2 hrs. we arrived on late evening and there's a final football match mas vs. indonesia. so, we have to rush. today maybe the last day we're goin out, thats why we have to rush. cos everybody want a shoe. so, my sis brought us there. in the last 2 days later we have much more to do. packing, packing and packing. we have loads of stuffs to pack.. im checking on my rm10 wallet and see no blue notes inside. only 2 red notes. thats not enough to buy sneakers. im gonna be a dead meat. i dont want a window shopping inside. i want to shop! gah.. materialistic me. luckily, all of us been treated by my sis. i dont want to but, its hard for me to refuse it. haha. at first, converse was my choice. but then, nothing really attracts me inside. actlly i found one, which i really dreamt of all this time. but looking at the price tags, it cost my sis hundreds. rejected. so, i went to everlast. lalalala... i want all of them! so, below hundreds with satisfying quality, colour and also style. i grab it without further thinking. new sneakers for sem 2... within this time, i guarantee all the girls were shopped for sandals, high heels, wedges, all the ladies style one laa... but im here shopped for slippers and sneakers. although been forced by everyone to buy something ladies, i still dont want to. im looking forward to grab a handbag with a balance in my wallet now.. dahhh.. thx sissy and bro for the money. making me guilty and want to try harder for the next sem, although i still dont know my results. im crazy. really crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

commentMEnot