Tuesday, December 28, 2010

rest but its not the best

today im just staying at the bed. eating, reading and end up with doing nothing. flashing back what ive been through in 2010. i wanna reborn for 2011. lots of things need to be improved one by one. gahh... pretending to be someone full of vision and mission. but in real life, im such a dreamer. hoho. so, ive met my former counsellor at mjsc tawau. cgu kamaruddin. he's part of my family actlly. long lost family. im so shy to met him. but meeting him had given me something special that i needed all this time. motivation. gahh.. i wanna do some packing thingy today. but im so lazy to do so. 3 days to be in a prison. life full of tense. with strangers around me. im not ready yet. i think i'm not ready since the first day im stepping my feet on there. im not used with everyone around me. i feel out of place. i need some strength... gahh.. in short, i will transform to another me which is not me in 3 days. ok, enough of it, i miss my old friends. haiiyaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment

commentMEnot