Thursday, September 2, 2010

my siblings



just wanna share wit u guys what i feel during these 2 months staying at upm. the above pic ia my roomate. they are like my kakak. i love em so much.. we're kinda crazy, noisy and havoc! hihi.. we share everything.. i mean almost everything. i love them so much!. they were being nice to me evry single minute...

the second pic is my kuliahmate. they were totally crazy!!! i love em so so much! they were like my abg n kakak. we're kinda like kindergarten children. fooling around, laughing together. just like my former class in mrsm. they are my FAMILY in here..

these ppl makes my life here. without them i will be kinda lonely i guess... thanx to them 4 making me laugh, sad, stress n etc...

our relation for these 2 months seems like years..

No comments:

Post a Comment

commentMEnot