Thursday, September 2, 2010

where is me?

i already got all the results for test 1. it looks and sound so so so pathetic!!!

im on the list of the problematic stdnts for some subjects, which really2 makes me sad!! there is something wrong wit me right now. i wonder whats happening to me. these things really makes me feel so stress. untill, my mood for raya had gone. i have to bring lots of books instead of carrying shopping stuff for raya. seems like i have to eat ketupat rendang with all the short notes around me. there's no time for me to fooling around. if not, i will repeat the same mistakes for test 2 which will be a week after the sem reopen.

this month also will be the 'flying month'. i heard that my friends who will take medic overseas will fly this month. especially to egypt and russia. wishing them a very gud luck. have a nice n safe journey. this news actlly motivates me to stdy harder so i can also achieve something meaningful like them.

ok... i miss my friends in mrsm a lotttttttttt!!!!!! i have so many prblms here. i need them!.. my former roomate n classmate.. miss u guys a lot..huhu

No comments:

Post a Comment

commentMEnot