Thursday, June 24, 2010

nickname

let me share wit u the history of my nickname

when i was born, my parents give me a name
NUR NABILA

then, they create a nickname for me which is ILA
my relatives on my fathers side used to call me BILA
some of them even call me ELLA

when i grew up
some of them still call me BILA
so i decide to stop it.
i say, bukan BILA baa.. ILA!
i did repeat it for many times
my cousin had stop calling me BILA
but the eldest still call me BILA
just let it be laa...

when i was schooling, my friends call me NABILA
some of them call me ILA

one day, when i was in secondary school
my bestfriend create a new name, which is NAB
i was like..ok.. cool!
then i dont know how it become NABZ

boarding school
my physics teacher accidentally call me NABBY
NABILA + BABY
because i like to sleep during class

my mum even suggest a new nickname BELLA
then, i say, what????

but until today, the percentage of that NAB is higher than others
hahahhaa
although my siblings said my name is just like JENAB
i dont care laa

doesnt matter
NABILA, ILA, BILA, ELLA, NABBY, NAB, NABZ
they're all the same
im still me


i hope for campus life, there will be no new nickname



No comments:

Post a Comment

commentMEnot