Thursday, June 24, 2010

yuna zarai :DD

why yuna?
ok.. im so addicted to her right now
really admired her talent
playing piano, guitar, a composer, a singer..what else?

let me tell u how it started...

one day, no no.. one evening..
i was rushing downstairs to watch tv
my mum was there
she was watching cinta sempurna on oasis channel 106
its a tv series
i was like....ok, just try to watch it..
i did watch it for half an hour
at the end of it, yuna was playing a piano and singing the song she wrote by herself entitled cinta sempurna
then, rush to my lappy and download it..
it was a very nice song, nice melody. everything was nice!\
thats when i started to like yuna.
i've downloaded her songs..
double thumbs up!!

Aku Manusia Lemah
Selalu Terjatuh
Berbeda Aku Dari Mu
Kau Berdiri Teguh
Aku Serba Tiada
Aku Kekurangan
Dan Bila Kau Tiba
Aku Hilang Dari Kewujudan
-cinta sempurna-


And if you don't mind
Can you tell me
All your hopes and fears
And Everything that you believe in
Would you make a difference in the world
I'd love for you to take me to a deeper conversation
Only you can make me
-deeper conversation-


No comments:

Post a Comment

commentMEnot