Thursday, February 25, 2010

meRECENTLY~

long tym doesn't updated my bloggy...not in the mood actlly...ok2...this is wat i do recently....

wake up in the mornin....open the door....switch on tv.... press on no 856...era.fm..my routine evryday(if i woke up early lah).... y?? bcoz i like 2 hear aznil n din beramboi merepek d radio...enjoying ooo...make my day happy n make myself laugh...if i missed it(coz lmbt bgn), i will juz hearin them back on the pc.......yalah, im alone d rmh evry mornin... while hearin sawancara-drama sebabak-n others, i will doing my chores...i think this is good lah.. while sweepin on the floor, kemas rumah, i can still enjoy myself...this is to prevent kemalasan from happening... thx 2 both of them 4 cheerin up my day!!!




this is my brkfast... after doin chores, i have my breakfast while 0nlining.... drinkin juice is normal lah kn.... bcoz it contains fruit fibre which is gud 4 hlthy... plus, if less sugar...it will b more healthier....but, eatin chclate?? is it gud?? dui, if nmpk sdh black chclte, mmg x pkir 2 kali...trus mkn... we can gain energy bah.... which i need to do the chores...hahaha...plus, it also makes our life happier...xD



4 the 1st tym i ate 'nasi kerabu'...the blue kaler rice one 4 my lunch.... my ibu ska mkn ni, but me?? not.....inside it ada ikan goreng tepung,telur masin(not half like usual but quarter of it only),tauge(i dislike vry much),krupuk ikan,n most of all, sambal belacan!!!!....adui...mmndgkn prut lpr, juz mkn...tia blh tlmpau cerewet..nnt sndri y rugi.... i hav 2 separate part nasi yg kna smbal blacan.... resulting in, only dpt mkn ckit jak...pdn muka aku...sepa sruh x pndai mkn smbl blacan... to make it look more appetizing, plus the cheese sosej...although not vry knyang...but, at least perut terisi lah jgk.... lesson~dont b cerewet, but yet i still dun like sambal blacan(although ada terasa ckit)...huhu
at nyte plak, work that im very lazy to do...lipating the kainz...adui... so many ooo.bertimbun2... 2 bakul...padan muka u...sepa suh x lipat yg dlu pnya..haha...nvm...only patience i need...lipat kain tgh mlm buta...while onlining, eating n watchin tv...bad habit...mta tmpt lain, ygn lipat kain, mlut mengunyah... n my body sumtimes muvin from the livin room to the kitchen n infrnt of the pc....
last but not least, i just newly discovered him!!! CORY MONTEITH... watchin him on GLEE...hillarious, amazing n enjoying.... i dun hav the channel in astro but i watch it through the pc... better lah, can repeat ma...haha














No comments:

Post a Comment

commentMEnot