Friday, December 14, 2012

bbw '12



out of 12 books, only 1 is on my list actually. i dont seem so excited like what i felt last year. tp x excited pn smpai 3 kali jugak pegi. one more week before the end of bbw and i hope last nite is my last one. my love to books is too much until i cant tolerate to give my money away to the cashier. i remember i promised to just stay in the room during friday night. but seeing a post saying new title are going to be released at bbw, immediately i decided to go out. and i nearly cried because i dont seem to find the book at first, asked the staffs, they dont know, they said i hv too look by myself. almost gave up, but then found it as my friend happened to saw it somewhere and theres plenty of it. thanks for saving my tears. sadly i didnt found wimpy kid because sold out very fast. my friend manage to find one. lucky much. and yeah, im adding more books to my shelf. means, more box to add, more stuffs, i guess i need a lorry at the end of my study here. and i guess if i have a house, i'll reserve one for mini library. surely. ouh i just love the smell of the books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

commentMEnot