Sunday, July 1, 2012

the best thing ever happened to me

Zoo melaka. The best thing ever. I never thought it would b this memorable. Gained soooo many knowledge and skills from doctor n staffs. They are like family. They always made me feel so good to b there. They made everything perfect.  They never failed to make me laugh. They always made my day. They made me cant never stop missing them for every single seconds.


"baru 3 hari tp rasa mcm dah lama kenal"- cik mat


"ilmu yg sy dpt 11 tahun, korang dpt dlm smggu ja"- en fazren


"belajar elok2, nnt mohon dkt zoo"-cik rahim


"


jgn potong keledek,awak sapu daun, nnt luka, turun harga"-cik harun


"awk, klu org praktikal 5 hari, awk kena tmbh 2 hari utk kelas bahasa"- en fazren


Terima kasihhhhhhhhh :') i'll never forget ur words n



I promise to study hard n smart. I miss u guys :(



Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment

commentMEnot