Monday, January 3, 2011

tuesday twist

im continue clicking on the button postpone on my phone.. nahh.. its just the second day and im getting lazier than monday. so, today i woke up half an hour late than ystrday.. but still, my roomates said that i woke up too early..so, tomorrow theres no amali at all, that means we're gonna have a one day holiday. and i will used it wisely to go for The mines. not shopping or even loitering but for buying my necessities like magazines and novels maybe.. hehe.. i juat wanna accompany my friend to buy their stuffs.. so i guess today's laziness and tiredness was the effect from last night singing too much song.. gahaha..

for the first class of today is english.. the moment that everyone have been waited for.. bcause we were full of curiousity of who's goin to teach us after this. and its a madam. young women.. so cute and she's pregnant... (ok, seriously do i have to tell this). i guess my sem 2 for english gonna be like heaven though.. haha.. but only half of the sem lah.. the other half will be teach by other instructor. as usual icebreaking session. im spoiling everything for today. my grammar messed up.. and i scrwed my pronounciation. im shaking on the front. im too too shy and what more can i say.. gahh.. im introducing myself with a shy voices and keep twisting on my bottle... then, for speech.. i feel like just wanna turn back the time.. so, the topic is, if i were a boy (thats for the girls laa) i wote too much point on the paper.. one page full but its pointless to do so... i only read half of it.. really.. my grammar mixed up and it all went wrong.. gahh.. why am i so nervous.. facing 22 students pun too much ka.. aishhh.. i lose my confident.. im good at writing but im so sucks at speaking. for real!

biology ends well.. ok, we start to learn deeply on nutrition also photosynthesis but im so so sleepy.. im yawning too much and the lecturer keep looking at me.. sory dr. i cant do anything.. hehee.. so, today no amali bio.. im going to my comfy bed early.. hahaha.. tonite i will revise. but, im not promise.. hahaha

im going to the office again to check on my result in detail. the english instructor ask me bout my grades for bi but i dont know yet... i dont know why until now i didnt remember my password. so so pathetic me. my friends laughing at me because i forgot my password.. they said that i have too much site like fb, twitter and blog thats why ive been so forgetful.. gahhhh so, im writing down my grades and my expectation was true. totally true. i targetted A for english, agriculture and physics. and i really got A's for it.. haha... alhamdulillah.. geez.. my friends know my results and i hate it. because its so shameful.. gahhh..

No comments:

Post a Comment

commentMEnot