Monday, December 27, 2010

money out out out~

its time square day fellas. and temptation strikes me. sales are everywhere. bought a bag, dress, fipper and shirts. thats all. because i have only 3 hrs to spend inside the berjaya times square. have a great day wit my cousins and aunt. im so tired. tomorrow will bw out to jln masjid india again!. gonna bring my cousins there. so, my shopping list didnt complete yet. still have 2 more stuffs. im not a shopaholic like my sister does. oh yeah, there's one man. kinda cool. carrying a luggage. suddenly, he came to me. i thought he was asking for which way to go here or there. but, suprisingly, he asking for 10 cent. i was shocked and scared. i just said no. am i cruel? i was standing alone at kl sentral waiting for my sis. and a stranger asking for very little money. am i did something wrong? felt guilty rite now. huhu. ok, gotta spend on money for something useful tomorrow. im addicted to cleo rite now. and im spreading it to my cousins. so, i have to add it on my reading lists

No comments:

Post a Comment

commentMEnot