Sunday, December 5, 2010

let the feet get some rest

totally exhausted rite now. its been a long2 day for me. im going out with my friend today and to be honest it was very pathetic. im happy to see my friend and have a chat with her but there was no good places that we can hang out. its bored though!! its was sunday and people were everywhere, no avocado juices at all, no places to have a fun shopping. pfftt.. just bought ujang also merchandise. luckily i saw a very macho looking guy. he was the manager of the kfc.. hahaha..also, today i bought cheezy wedges and brownie cheese. how i love them so muchhhhyy

my mum went over the sea..meaning kl laa.. and leave me, my lil sis and my father here. meaning i have to eat nasi bungkus for two weeks in time. my feet need some rest yet i have loads of food to finsh..

No comments:

Post a Comment

commentMEnot