Tuesday, December 21, 2010

day 5 woot woot

for the 5th day ive got nothing to do. staying in the room for the whole day. how bored i am staying alone. i was so so hungry.. then, went downstairs and have cheese burger and etc etc.. eating alone at the room. lonesome. at night, my father wanna buy some stocks for his shop, so we went to mydin subang jaya. and i saw a skirt! i fall in love and just bought it!. i have ticked my shopping list, so, 5 more stuffs to go. haha. my money is running out because of food only. oh yeah, i went to the nearest giant and have a hi-tea there with my family. then, i just stole a gadgets magazine at a camera shop. there's nothing stated that it was free, but i just took it because there are bunch of the same magazines there. haha. plus, the giant got no bookstore. i was bored looking at my mum and sis shop. so, i need some books to read. luckily i have the guts to take the magazine away. hehe. it was an awesome magazines. lots of information about new gadgets. can be useful to me to buy camera and music player.

No comments:

Post a Comment

commentMEnot