Tuesday, December 14, 2010

cherishing every hours left

im so hungry rite now. there's no other choice, have to eat maggi. urggghh.. eating maggi is just like torturing myself. its ok, maybe this was the last one before goin back to kl. oh yeah, im goin back there in 2 days more. i haven't pack yet. actlly i never unpack my stuffs since i was here. shameful me.

im watching amazing race and biggest loser emotionally. my favorite tv show of all. i can even cry because of it. talking bout crying. i did drop my tears last nite watching papadom. a bit late rite? i mean, way too late. actlly i dont really like to watch malay films on cinema because it will be shown on the tv soon after that. papadom, a story bout love from a father to his daughter. nice. thumbs up :b

im trying very hard to finish the magazines and books left. i dont want to end up with bringing all of them later. i need to minimize my stuffs to the fullest. can i? im hoping for that. 2 weeks vacation enough to make me add up 1 more bag. because, i know that 2 weeks vacation at the peninsular will make my wallet become empty at the end of it. i mean, my parents wallet. and the list was on! ngahaha. *evil laugh. oh no, i must minimize my budget also. sem 2 will cost a lot of money on books for sure. i have promise myself not to be a shopaholic. huhu

list before goin back to kl

-play badminton as much as i can, because i know i have no time to play there
(im addicted to it since i got here)
- watch tv for sure
-avocado juice! i still cant find it!
(so pathetic)


No comments:

Post a Comment

commentMEnot