Monday, May 3, 2010

my misery

i thought my misery will be totally end few months ago... huh.. many things makes me so bingung rite now..

asasi upm register on 3rd of july 2010..bukankah ianya super duper lmbt???? asasi yg lain start end of this may sdh... aku masih lg terkapai-kapai d rmh ni... i will start with all student yg amik diploma.. i just sooo mad bout this matter, 2 months more having holiday, i will turn into very stupid person lahhh..aiseyyyy...

looks like my friends suma pigi stdy dlu, then bru me.. i feel very dumb. huh!!!.. got nothing to do these 2months, i have to make plans, so i will not be left behind...

then, i have to think, how will i struggle for 1 year time... ive read the schedule..so pack lorrr...im very super duper bosan within these 2 months..haisyyy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

commentMEnot