Tuesday, May 4, 2010

again

too many idea to keep blogging

i love my family so much...

sometimes, im thinking bout their sacrifices to me... tooo many... im the only one who didnt feel grateful bout it.

my education mostly... im asking to much with them... am i too over...hurmmm

i want to be a doctor because of them, i want to make my family proud.. i want to pay all their workhard, hardship n sacrifices to me on my education...

in my big family, we already have engineering, bussiness, automotive, electrical... so, i want to b something different...

but my hopes seems fade... i didnt get foundation in sc hayat or even offers in medic.. in matrik i have to score 4 flat... im not so confidence that i can get 4 flat in matriks...there, i alreday know, i will not b a doctor. but then, ive got foundation in sc pertanian.. im happy, but how bout others... they seems not really happy bout it....they thought im gonna end up working in forestry department...

i knew all my family want the very best from me.. because they were hoping so much in me.. not to say im very super duper clever or genius lah..but im the first one whore score very good in spm, n im the frst one who got into such a good school, mrsm, im the only one who loves science so much...

but, dont worry, i will work very hard on it... i will end up my life with science.. i will fulfill all your dreams n hopes.. not a doctor maybe pharmacist or even nutrionist or maybe environmentalist?? just wait... we plan it, but He decides it

No comments:

Post a Comment

commentMEnot