Tuesday, March 9, 2010

smile...=)

today i learn the power of smile.....really powerful oooo, seriously.....

  • when i was lazy, i smile=i got spirited n start doing work actively.....
  • when i was hungry, i smile= to avoid the feeling n find something to eat, (without bubblin)
  • when i was mad, i smile=i feel calm n patient
  • when i was sad, i smile=the tears gone
  • when i was scared, i smile=im fearless

these happen to me 4 today........

tomorrow goin to tawau... havent told my abah bout my debts.. thought goin to tell him tonyte...but he manage to find it out first.... my debts have 2 b paid b4 taking the rslt... my abah call the mktb this afternoon to ask about any debts..then mktb said, ur daughter debts is currently RM______* .....my abah shocked... when he comes home, he ask me bout it, me with full of fear but still smiling...=).... im suprised bcoz my abah didnt mad at me....he even laugh...he ask me where all the money gone, but i just keep smiling...=).... i just said to him, "just take it as my 2 months salary"...my fathers agreed...so thankful to god...my prayer answered.....so, miracle just happened to me...with the power of smile n espclly power of god..... i hope badly 4 the next miracle according to my rslt spm...hope gonna b a miracle on it.... keep praying..... tomorrow hoping 4 a nice n safe journey to Tawau...pray 4 me guyz!!!!

p/s: ya Allah aku bersyukur kepada-Mu.....aku berserah segalanya kpd-Mu....berkatilah aku.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

commentMEnot