Saturday, February 13, 2010

huhu~sadis-tragis

"kesakitan thp gaban, kesesngsaraan thp dewa"

adus....huhu...argh.....
y?? ok... i'll tell u start from the beginning of my new sturday...hihi....

ok2... sleep at 2.am (as usual) thought can wake up late bcoz its strdy!!! but, i was totally wrong, my parents workin, n my adik (c anis) go to skola agama... i thought dia holidy bcoz, school olidy dia 9 days kn... but, itukn skola agama, mstilh skola...adus, my mistake... anis call pepagi buta(jm 10 gtu) for me its pepagi buta larr...hihi.. she ask me to pick her...huhu... thank god tu skola agama is only near to my ouse...smpt lae dia sruh mndi...adui...go there by walkin..panat... jlan pn x stabil... sdhlah kuat angin.....pdn muka...lma sdh x berjalan jauh kn... almost termasuk parit...walkin in all black while holding payung oren watson....hihi...then ada 2 llki (tgk muka pn tau kaki lepak).. drg mo bg laluan 4 me tuk pjln kaki but i was the one yg bg laluan dlu...hihi..sandi, ktawa drg ni... i was the one yg tripping gentelewoman...hahaha... prjalanan plg blik slama yg take almost 20 mins ni enough 4 me to get really2 tired... skit kaki!!! smpai rmh, trus 0n9 blk.... smntara tu, btlah kja2 ousewife....

then, at noon, fatin call me (but no sri) so i thought it was sri... they ajak me lepaking at 7 heaven... our fav port... i was jmur the kains tym tu... not promise them 2 come but i'll try... parents blum blik, so nobody tc anis d rmh.... then, ibu come home.... in quick i put all the kains to the machine for the nxt round, kac pns lauk, n cmplete all the chores in hurry... i left my kain to be dijemur...huhu... i ask permission, then i pass!!! hihi...calling ein to ask her to come wit me coz i'm vry shy to meet all my old bff.... janji ngan c ein jmpa d eon... she was late, but i keep patient to wait 4 her.... its my fault bcoz doesn't inform her earlier... as soon as she arrive, pigi jmpa suma old bff yg sekian lama terpisah...huhu... hepi to see all of them.... fatin-syasya-fara-sri-ery-jon-zainul.... aduina... all look so matured oooo...rpanya drg sdh out dr 7 heaven coz keep waitin 4 me n ein... next port-- habeeb...haha... mencekik roti canai...lg comfort sna...blh bt bising thp dewa... 3 hours stayin there... rsa cm skjp ooo... adui... bnyk tul stri kmi bah.... dr prmry skul pnya stori smpai ke crta antu sgla...hihi... trus trpikir ni mo bt talkshow... cnfrm havoc..haha... as usual if lepaking n boraking wit my bstfrn, my ktawa will nvr stop...hihi...my semput comin back aftr dia x mncl for a long tymmm..... we're having a really great tym there.... thx guysss.... ok, aftr tu blk... jmpa mukrimah jap d hepi mart... mengubat hatiku yg rindu pdnya... althgh jmpa for a shrt tym only.... berborak jap... n then, planning mo p jogging sma2 4 the next dy... hope jdlah... blk jak rmh, trus jemur the kainss... ssn oggn, mndi, mkn, on9 jap... then i feel pening+sakit kaki+mabuk... so i go to bed early...pkul 9 gtu... wlupn langit brdentam dentum... ku ttp gagahkn dri tuk trus terlena....b4 tdr smpt lae planning tuk jln ari isnin... me r resposible tuk acara p jalan ari isnin.. jumpa kwn lma lg sorg.....have to think tmpt n msa yg sesuai....sdhlah pning, berpikir lae b4 tdur...bad habit.....tgh mlm pula suddenly, fireworks yg bsr btul2 dpn mta mengejutkn aku.. smpt g selak tgkp tingu... cntik.... bgn pagi kul 8... awl...good2... but, blackout, so continue my sleep d sofa dpn tv..haha... 10 a.m bru bgn blk... but my tdur disturbed by bnyi mercun n singa2... adui... nilah 1 msia... cannot merungut...bgn jak.. brkfast n start 0n9 blk...

No comments:

Post a Comment

commentMEnot