Saturday, January 15, 2011

silly saturday.

10 am to 10 pm. 12 hrs of wasting money and time. laughing, walking and loittering in every inch of times square and kl sentral. gahh. 'donating' money to berjaya times square. so, we were the one who contribute prosperity to berjaya group this yr! hahaha

walking non-stop my legs hurts so much and my shoe worn out. waiting for the 'sardine cabin' or ktm to come makes me lose my patient. gahh. i dont need to walk through the cabin as the other sardines pushing me so hard into it. thanx ppl ive become more thinner i guess.. hahaha

waiting for the 2nd ktm after the first one was so packed! the truth is, in the middle still have spaces that can be filled. but the ppl inside were so selfish.

snap snap at ktm serdang

we're here after facing so many hardships through ktm and monorail! haha


having lunch black pepper chicken rice. rm 4.80 + mineral water rm 2.00.

cosmo's world! have never been playing inside and wish not to!

sushi take away! nyum nyum. i forgot their name.


so, times square gave me this after dealing with barter system of money.
pinky playez cost me rm 25 only
sling bag also rm25
and the vess rm 20
its a chinese new year sales guys!
shop while sales and stocks last! hahaha











No comments:

Post a Comment

commentMEnot