Friday, December 31, 2010

see nothing except for darkness


ive lost my strength for now. felt weak. naahh.. went to klia early this morning with sadness.. i try to search happiness and laugh around me with hopes its not gonna be a sad goodbye. i found temporary excitement while having our breakfast. we saw national football player, amri yahya. i like him!.. *happy2. but then, seeing my family entering the departure gates.. gahhh.. its so hard for me.. im fragile but pretend to be strong. yeah, i didnt cry. i did it.. but it hurts me so much. back to the bedroom, felt lonely, nothing can describe how weak i am.. im hungry but i didnt have appetite at all.. i miss them.. so much... :'( i wanna go back..

ya allah, pls gave me some strength to face all the trials and tribulations while im here....

4 comments:

  1. salam.
    hey.be strong!
    u're here for many reasons,right?
    miss them?
    then,make them proud of you with ur successful!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. be strong! I know how it feels. having a life miles away from them could be a saddest experience for us. believe me, you'll get used with it! :) it's hard, I experienced it too. but who doesn't want to make his/her parents proud anyway? :D deal with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. huhu.. i'll be used to it.. gahh.. thx a lot anon!

    ReplyDelete

commentMEnot