Tuesday, December 7, 2010

its time to work on it!

re-constructing my fb to make it private seprivate-privatenya.
with that, the delete-mendelete friends starts
"this name looks weird"
"the pic was inappropriate"
"ouh, serves ur right! use the artists pic and weird name"
im thinking of deactivating it. soon....

but the connection was too slow. so, gonna continue for tomorrow.
dinner was just ok
the chicken rice was...ok, 'thumbs down'.. no soup at all!
no appetite although i have replaced the soup with mayo.
still im grateful with what have been served in front of me. trying to finish it up. i'll try..

have been watched and heard a lot about life changing today.
its new year in muslim's calender, calender of hijrah.
so, there's a lot of talks also movies regarding hijrah, and the words i heard the most is life changing. it moves me. touched me. and to be frank i try to hide my tears from falling apart today. so many tv programmes dripping my eyes wet. this year have been so meaningful to me i guess.

here's a few words that keep repeating on my mind

jgn hnya menunggu dan berharap hidayah drp allah dtg dgn sendirinya, cuba untuk melakukan perubahan ke atas diri.

ada org berilmu tetapi tidak melakukan amalan yg dituntut, ada yg kurang berilmu ttp kerap melakukan segala amalan yang dituntut.

cuba untuk menjadi seorang yang berani mengatakan tidak apabila diajak untuk melakukan sebarang kemungkaran.


there's much more. but i also forgot. hehe.
anyways, its a great day though. so many things i have learn today. actually it also opens my eyes wider through the perspective of life.
may Allah lead me and everyone around me through the right path. amin :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

commentMEnot