Saturday, December 11, 2010

completely incomplete


its a great day to enjoy the weekend. but it was temporary only. i cant wash the dishes, i can wash my shoes, and i cant have my long fresh bath. there's no water at all. it was okay at first, but the reservoir tank also empty. how pathetic it was. searching for water all around the house n luckily there's still a pail of it in my parent's bathroom. have to do a lot of saving of water today. my father called and ask us to get ready as he will pick us and take our bath at my grandpa's house. as we were ready to go, my father check on the pipe and guess what, water running so fast. me and my sis were suprised. and we have to go back inside and took our bath. it's a long day for me. tomorrow, i planned to go out with my cousin. im so lazy actlly but i have to. i felt empty without books to read. there will be lots of ppl 2mrrw as it was weekend. so, get ready to swim on the sea of ppl. i hope the water still run tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

commentMEnot