Wednesday, June 2, 2010

walking and walking

today im busy with walking.

went to klinik kesihatan sdkn to take the result of akuan bebas dadah. felt weird. too many ppl at the klinik. im walking in shame. why? im not used to walk infront of people. im a shy person. i didnt take any no, just go straight to the bilik 10. akuan bebas dadah which cost rm60 to me and resulting in a sheet of paper being mark as "tiada mngandungi bla bla bla....." what the..... fuhh.. fortunately, only takes few minutes..

ive planned to have a walk alone today. went to the town again today. its 10 am. i didnt take my lunch yet. so, ive decided to take my lunch at kfc. colonel burger, cheezy wedges and mineral water. its enough. then, im thinking of shopping.. again, i bought 2 shawls, 2 brooches, and 1 sandal like slipper. hehe.. only cost me around rm25 for all of them. sales are everywhere now.

came back home for a while. then, directly went to our small shops nearby our house at noon..again, by walking...tiring day for me... im walking all day... tomorrow will be a cashier once again..

p/s: MC done..what else in my to do list..???

No comments:

Post a Comment

commentMEnot