Saturday, April 17, 2010

im in the middle of nowhere

im counting the days for me to sleep, eat, on9, n watch tv without limit...
its getting sooner... its about 3 weeks in time..
honestly, my heart is not for that place yet.
theres no expression such as happy, excited, sad, surprise or what...
im just blank n have no feeling at all....
my family been very excited to send me...planning for the journey
my friends busy asking my decision...
hmmm... i just dont know what to say....
either my answer yes or no, im still going there...
im gonna find the most interested stuff there in these 3 weeks...
hoping i can suit myself wit the new environment n mayb 'some' new friends because, such a plenty of my friends will be there also... more than 100 i guess... so, there will be no problem of finding friends.. only to adapt the new environment of study... n probably eat..
being there 1 year, i have only 1 goal to strike. i will work all out. thats a promise to myself.!
im also being sad, im not going to play the match with the other teammates as they have to play 4 the other team.
but i know, we have the same target, which is to shoot 4 a goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

commentMEnot