Monday, February 8, 2010

domestic engineering??

huhu... thats my work while waitin for spm result... domestic engineering is a scientific name for housewife....haha... but honestly i can say. im 'x bertauliah'.... why?? i woke up late in the mornin, i actlly didn't do all the work, i like to tangguh2 kerja....my mom always keep bubblin at me... but there's one thing i can b proud of... i know how to cook!!! but only amatur pnya cooker.... can cook the simple one only.... then, i like to 'cuci pinggan'...argh!!! dunno why.... other than being domestic engineering, i oso have other work.... my mom n da works... huhu... i like to do their work rather than doing the chores... lagi?? oh ya.. i like to do this work oso, EATING.... wah.... thats the best part in my life.... i will owez go to the kitchen to cook n eat.... walaaa....hihi... i oso like to read... ujang n few malay novels.... i fell in love wit them...haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment

commentMEnot