Tuesday, February 16, 2010

bored tuesday.....

today i woke up a lil bit late... but its ok lah.. bcoz i have an headache.... again... i dunno why the headache will owez attacking me lorrr... i woke up jak, i smell somethin nice... mee goreng +udang n udang goreng+ teh susu... what a wndrful brkfast... without waitin, i took the plate n fill up the foods... last but not least, mayonis... as usual lah... wah2.... didnt care bout allergics or pantang... just eat... hungry ooo.... my mom said its not good for me, coz i have pimples... she worried if i get itchy n it will bcome worst, but i replied, its just a myth!!! i moved on my day wit doin some chores n my mom's work....then, i oso eat ketupat+rendang daging+mayonis.... huhu... sadap hingga mnjilat sudu garpu ooo.... trasa cm raya plak... adui.... then, my jiran next door psg 3 bunga api... wah.... really above us... so biggggg!!!!..... me n my adik kejakunan.... at the same time feel scared lah bcoz, the sound is too loud...

No comments:

Post a Comment

commentMEnot